- Our Sun Tanning Oil with Melanin Booster does not contain SPF - we recommend that you use protection when in the sun.
- Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15 is recommended.
- regularly check your skin when tanning in the sun for long periods.
- Try to limit sun tanning between the hours of 11am - 3pm as these are the sun's peak times.
- We always recommend that you wear a hat & sunglasses.
- Break up your sun tanning by finding some shade every 30mins to 1hr.
- This product will assist you in getting a deeper, faster & longer lasting tan.
You will still tan, even if you apply SPF 50+!
Check out this review from Taryn, Sydney:
"I love Photoskin! I went on holiday to Fiji and only had 2.5 days of sun. I applied 50+ sunscreen plus Photoskin on top and seriously I have the best tan! And best of all, I actually can't believe that I'm not peeling!! I seriously love it. I can't believe how good it works!"
Our Sun Tanning Oil with Melanin Booster does not contain any preservatives! We recommend you always store your products in a cool, dark & dry place to extend the life of your products!