- Our Sun Tanning Oil with Melanin Booster does not contain SPF - we recommend that you use protection when in the sun.
- Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15 is recommended.
- You should always regularly check your skin when sun tanning for long periods.
- Try to limit sun tanning between the hours of 11am - 3pm, as these are the sun's peak times.
- We always recommend that you wear a hat & sunglasses.
- Break up your sun tanning by finding some shade every 30mins to 1hr.
- You will still tan, even if you apply SPF 50+ (see below)
We recommend you always store your products in a cool, dark & dry place to extend the life of your products!